Use this page to search for text in all Board and Committee minutes. Click on the "hamburger" icon above to
access the search pane.
- When the search pane appears enter the keyword(s) to be used for the search. You can narrow the search results to include the exact
phrase or expand the results to include any of the key words by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- Select the type of meeting(s) that you want to search. If no meeting types are selected the search will default to include all meetings.
- Select the date range for the search using the calendars provided. If no date range is selected the search will default to include all available dates.
- Select the number of results to be displayed per page.
- Click on the 'find' icon at the top or bottom of the search pane to display the search results.
- The search results will be displayed in chronological order with the most recent results shown first. The results can be
reversed (oldest results first) by selecting the appropriate radio button prior to activating the search.
- On the search results page, click on the date next to an item to open the minutes. When the minutes have opened
use your browser's built-in function to locate and highlight search terms:
- Press Ctrl + F (Windows) or ⌘ Command + F (Mac).
- Type the word that you want to find in the minutes. Your browser will highlight matches
as you type.
- Use your browser’s Find box to navigate the search results.